Telongeda: Trigedasleng/Slakgedasleng dictionary
What is Trigedasleng?
Trigedasleng is a constructed language created by David J. Peterson for the CW TV show The 100. It is the language of the Trigedakru (a.k.a. the Grounders), a tribe of apocalypse survivors in what was the Virginia area of the United States.
What is Slakgedasleng?
Slakgedasleng is a dialect of Trigedasleng developed by Slakgedakru, a group of fans of the Trigedasleng language that hang out on the Slakgedakru Slack server.
Where can I find out more?
Check out our page of resources for more information about the show, the language, and the Slakgedakru.
How can I help?
Request an account! All of the pages need double-checked; that is what a wiki is all about!
Here are some documents to help you get started:
If you are looking for pages to create/edit, check one of these places:
- Non-existent pages that have been linked to
- Pages that need verification
- Words with uncertain etymologies
- Words with unknown etymologies
- Words with unknown meanings
What's coming up for this resource?
- More words as the kru coins and uses them
- A Grammar section
- Glosses with interlinears